Weddings take a lot of planning and preparation, and among all of the excitement it can be easy to forget some things. Should your reception or ceremony venue look a bit bare bones, don’t fret! Here are some quick, DIY centerpiece ideas to add vibrancy to your wedding without losing quality.
- Use vintage books as stands for centerpieces (or as the centerpiece itself!).
- Marquee Letters are a simple, elegant solution for customized centerpieces.
- Place a single flower like a Sacred Lotus, tropical Water Lily, or Globemaster Allium in large, decorative vases.
- Scatter scented rose petals on your tables to channel the romance.
- Place bundles of colored balloons on tables to accent your wedding’s theme.
Tip: Weigh them down with a fancy medallion or other decorative item for extra flare!
- Purchase candies in bulk that match your color scheme and fill large decorative jars for a sweet pop of color.
- Mason jar candle holders decorated with glitter and glue are guaranteed to add some sparkle to your perfect night.